http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/124/asInline.html

Voting

Monday, May 17, 2010

Son2 Humor

This morning son2 brought down a pile of clothes and said "These either don't fit me or I am not going to wear them." I started going through the clothes folding them seeing what would fit son3 and the daughter when I came across this soccer T-shirt, here is the conversation that followed.
"Son2 this still fits you"
"yes, but I don't like it, it has a soccer ball on it"
"so"
"so I don't play soccer and your shirt defines who you are"
Jim happened to be standing nearby and he says "so, son2 you are saying I am a fat yellow guy in a santa suit stacking beer cans?"
Son2 looks at dad's shirt and ponders that for a quick second and he says "yes"....
..and so goes my day!!

1 comment: