http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/124/asInline.html

Voting

Monday, May 17, 2010

Misc Ramblings

The last of the early morning chaos exits about 720 and the house takes on the most wonderful sound in the world. SILENCE!! I love Monday's, okay lets face it I Love weekdays, I get to reassemble the house, pick a project that needs to be done and feel this great sense of accomplishment, and really enjoy the silence at least until 3pm when the chaos begins again.
Last Night Amelia went out to say goodnight to the kitties and make sure they were all in. She came back in the house within minutes crying, apparently she bent over to see the babies and CLAWS (aka Sam the momma kitty) decided she looked like a great climbing post and climbed and clawed her way up Amelia's back to sit on the hay bales. My overly dramatic child was quite upset and made sure we all knew it, now in her dramatic defense I think I would have been screaming too! Oh lets face it, the cat would have been crying too!! In between the tears she brought me my phone and asked me take a picture so she could see it, she couldn't see it in the mirror. After I took the picture and she looked at I, I took a look. I thought "If anyone sees this without an explanation I am going to jail" I deleted the picture, no need of going to jail for something I didn't do, and besides who would really believe "THE CAT DID IT".
We were at a potluck yesterday and one of the moms was talking about her 4 year old daughter and what happens when she is up late and has to get up early..."See the princess out there? yeah daddy has to wake her up in the mornings she gets horns this BIG!!" I had to wonder is that a girl thing?? as my daughter gets those same horns! Everyone who knows her will tell me "oh she is such a sweet little girl" and she is..however when those horns come out and she transforms (in a split second) from sweet Amelia to Lucy (short for Lucifer) and goes screaming up the stairs "I hate you, you are ruining my life" It is those time that I am so grateful that saves those transformations for our viewing pleasure only!! Sometimes I am envious, I would love to throw a full blown tantrum and have somebody tell me to go to my room and don't come out until I have a new attitude..I am most certain I would be in there for a VERY long time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment