http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/124/asInline.html

Voting

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Mall??

Son2 has never really cared about fashion. In his world clothing should and would be considered optional. Imagine my surprise yesterday when he came home telling me "apparently you buy my shirts at the wrong place". According to him, his shirts shrink because they are from the clearance racks or Wal-mart. Um right..."honey they shrink because they are 100% cotton and get put in the dryer or better yet (and my personal favorite) you are 12 and grow out of them." He was distraught because he had never been to an aeropostale or an abercrombie store. In fact he did confess that he didn't really even know what an aeropostale store was. He was distraught because I didn't spend 70.00 on shirts for him. "buying me (not that I would) a $70 shirt is one thing it will last me the rest of my life, in fact I could and more than likely would be buried in it" "a $70 shirt for a 12 year old is not gonna happen ever!" Although a field trip to one of the above mentioned stores might be in order this summer, just because. The other part of the conversation centered around "why we didn't let him go hang out at the mall" seriously...the mall...I was speechless.."me who really has no use for the mall is now having a conversation about...THE MALL..with my 12 year old SON?? I am pretty sure the gods must be crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment