http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/124/asInline.html

Voting

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I follow several blogs that make me laugh, obviously they are written by people with kids, about the adventures and misadventures that they have. I have told stories to people about things my kids have done or said and they always say "you should wirte that down". So here is my next attempt at writing it down. Although they always seem funnier when I get to tell them. Maybe it is when you verbally tell a story you get to use facial expression, arm movements and that makes them a little more humorous. So here goes....I have 4 children ranging in from 15 to 7. Son1 is 15, Son2 is 12, son3 is 7 and our daughter is 10, very soon to be 11. Now as I see it their really isn't much of a difference between their ages.
Son2 is very bright, lacks a little in the common sense department, but makes up for it in character. Wears his socks inside out because they are softer that way, and is definately a leader, because he doesn't follow anyone! So son 2 comes downstairs the other morning looking for his belt. When I tell him I have no idea where it is, he says then do you have a rope? You are not wearing a rope to hold up your pants. Why not it will hold my pants up. Son2 sees nothing wrong with wearing a rope to school to hold up his pants. In explaining this conversation to son2's dad, the response is "Well, what is wrong with using a rope" Have I mentioned before how much of Son2's genetic make up is from his father's side of the family??
Son3 is a 90 year old man trapped in a 7 year old body. Shortly before Son3 was born my parents moved in with us so son3 has had the benefit of grandpa's wisdom since the day he was born. Wisdom is a subjective word...One day around lunch time I asked son3 what he would like for lunch? the response "do you know what would hit the spot" "Ice Cream would really hit the spot" He sounded like a mini version of his grandpa.
So I guess this is a start, let's see how long it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment