http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/124/asInline.html

Voting

Monday, January 24, 2011

Misc

     Stupid must be tattooed in invisible ink on my forehead, it can be the only explanation.  I would say as parents our follow through has been about 90%, so 90% of the time the consequence we set forth is GOING to happen!  You would think that after 15.75 years of life that when we lay out the consequence the little light bulb would go off and the thought would be "Ah crap they mean it, I better get my act together" but oh no, some lessons, must be taught and re-taught, 15 and 3  not much difference if you want my opinion!!
    The weight loss journey continues, I am pretty pleased with the fact that I have maintained my weight since our final weigh in in December.  Believe me I know what I have eaten and so this really is an amazing fete.
    As most companies do, we have a break room complete with microwave, sink, tables, vending machines and a giant black hole.  I haven't quite figured it all out, but I have been taking baked goodies in and leaving them on the tables in the break room.  I return later in the day and the goodies are gone!  I don't ever see anyone eating anything, it is just gone.  I am testing my theory again tomorrow.
   Eye Doc for son 2 on Tuesday, bet this is the year he gets an extra set of eyes.  Orthodontist on Wednesday, Cast off on Wednesday, Soccer Practices, Soccer games...a stop by the store for clairol.. thank goodness for the driving teen! I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment