http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/124/asInline.html

Voting

Friday, January 7, 2011

Food and Birthday's...

It is Friday!  Why does Friday think it can arrive with an open invitation to not eat healthy???  I don't get it ...all week I have done well, without much of a struggle...then here comes Friday...It wasn't too bad all day, I was chasing myself around in circles all day long so that left little time to chase junk food.  I am sitting here now with 3 liter bottles of water next to me thinking that if I drink them all I might actually manage to stay out of the chips and dip...Only made it to Curves twice this week, maybe I will try to go tomorrow morning, but I am thinking that I might actually sleep in. I still haven't braved the scales this week, but I did try on my 2 favorite black dresses and they both fit so now I just have to decide which one to wear to the company party tomorrow night...such decisions..I was just hoping that one of them would fit....I am also hoping that even though I am a temporary employee that I will be eligible to win some of the awesome prizes they are going to be giving away--not that I am that lucky!

Today is also Son2's birthday he is officially 13, even though he has been acting like a teenager for a year now.  His request is Chinese food and internet on Sunday (which is usually not allowed).  Today he went to Wahooz to take advantage of his free birthday coupon, had donuts delivered by my incredibly AWESOME neighbor to his 4th block class!  Krispy Kreme and teenagers...Paradise....Today is also Grandma's 70th birthday, she has been receiving items in the mail all week.  Very fun!  I am going to get a cake and have it brought to BINGO on Saturday night, so she can share with all her BINGO buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment