http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/124/asInline.html

Voting

Monday, January 3, 2011

Another Good Day

I am trying to figure out how to blog about my daily successes, because if I put it in writing I feel I will be held more accountable for my choices, by the 5 or 6 people who actually read my blog..  So far today, I have been very successful with eating healthy and logging my food choices. I find it easier at work to make good food choices, because I can only eat what I bring right?  although there are those wretched vending machines, but the only one I have a real relationship with is the soda machine.  I just can't quite give up the caffeine!   I joined Curves on Friday and went straight there when I was done work today.  I am very hopeful to be able to do that Monday through Friday.  I still need to figure out the walking thing because I know I need to do that as well--a little cardio is good for the soul!!.  I must confess, I was terrified to get on the scales this morning....so I didn't...I decided I need a few days of good healthy eating before I face the scale.  Afternoons and evenings are the worst for me, I think in part because everyone is home and it is comfortable, so my biggest challenge is to make it until bedtime without some major "food breakdown". 
  In other news we now have a teenage driver, In 4 days son2 will be 13, and son3 has an appointment at the orthopedist...and life goes on...and on....

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment