http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/124/asInline.html

Voting

Sunday, January 2, 2011

"Chubs Away" Round 2!!

During our "Chubs Away" weight loss challenge which for those of you who didn't know our team took 1st place losing 50 pounds in 8 weeks (Jim lost 27 and I lost 17 and there were 5 people on our team) ...anyway during that challenge one of the contestants said "when I signed up I realized I couldn't do 8 weeks that was such a long time (this person also went on to lose 30 pounds), but I realized that if I had one good day and then another good day and then another eventually I could string them together and it would be 8 weeks."  I really thought this was a great strategy, so coming off an incredibly fat and sugar infused Christmas/New Years, Jim and I have decided to continue our weight loss journey and see what happens....So beginning tomorrow morning (and believe me the thought of facing the scale tomorrow is making me ill right now!), and each Monday for the next 9 weeks (I wanted 10, but the 10th Monday is the day after my birthday and who wants to watch what they eat on their birthday),  we will weigh in at home and see how it goes.  On Friday I went and joined Curves by our office so my 1st goal is to make it there Monday through Friday.  My next goal is to have one good day at a time.  Today was day One of getting back on track with the healthy eating, and keeping a food log, and it was very SUCCESSFUL day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment