http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/124/asInline.html

Voting

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

..Another Day...

Today was the day we visited with the orthopedist for son 3's broken thumb.  It was too cold, too early and way to dark to be driving in downtown Boise on unfamiliar streets,  for this visit and son3 was a little more tired than usual. He curled up on one of the chairs in the waiting room and took a little nap while we waited, needless to say his hair did this static thing that made him look like he hadn't combed his hair in months...the doc said "hey Nick is your comb missing few teeth?"  I was already feeling like such a great parent so that just rubbed a little more salt into the open wound!  So immediately after the beautiful red cast was applied we made a quick trip to Supercuts for a haircut and then back to school by lunchtime.  It was my goal to get my workout in before I went to work and I am proud to say that even though I came up with 100 reasons not to go, I went and did my 30 minutes...and still made it to work by noon. 
  Today's food log/healthy eating (so far) has been highly successful!  I even got home-ade vegetable soup into the crock pot this morning before I left the house.  It smells so good! and it is all vegetables, you really can't get much more healthy than that!  I find that it is much easier to be successful at healthy eating when dinner is planned ahead.  No chance for snacking and making bad choices!  I am hoping tomorrow morning to brave the scales, but we shall see. My clothes still fit the same as they did before the Christmas holiday so I am hopeful that scales will be kind!! 
   Stay Tuned!!
 

1 comment:

  1. So, I was just checking FB to get your email address (formatted my computer so emails are not all back yet). I was planning to send you my gingerbread cookie recipe...But you've been doing so well, I will only send it to you if you PROMISE not to make them. ;) Good job Amy!!! I'm proud of you for making it to the gym. I would have, and do wimp out.

    ReplyDelete