http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/124/asInline.html

Voting

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just another Day!

Totally cool new Tech toy to test out for the IT department. I think the husband brought it home tonight...I can't wait!!
I was really busy today, I have decided the best diet plan is WORK outside the home, not around food.  Unbelievable chocolate cake for Rachel's birthday didn't even have a piece so proud of my will power--  We did the file cabinet shuffle this afternoon and now are officially ready for 2011...Inventorying (for lack of a better word) the 2009 files for offsite storage...something like 30 boxes..wait let me get on my virtual file cabinet soap box!!
When I got home this afternoon, okay more like evening I sat down to log my food and realized I had barely eaten anything today.  I wasn't starving or even really hungry feeling all day so I guess I thought I had eaten...it must have been the fiber one cereal mixed with the fiber one yogurt...So healthy eating and food logging has been good today.  Did not make it to curves, decided I needed a day off, but I did do a walk around the outside of the building in the crisp winter temperatures....all in all I will mark this down as an incredibly successful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment