http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/124/asInline.html

Voting

Friday, June 25, 2010

Early mornings, their really isn't anything like them. It is so peaceful and quiet as the world begins to wake up and face a new day. In the distance I can hear the train whistle, it is a comforting sound, although I am grateful to not have to live right next to the tracks, then I think it might be more of a nuisance. The birds are chirping, the rooster crows, whoever led me to believe that roosters only crow at sunrise never owned a rooster, the dog is barking at something I hope it is one of the neighborhood cats and not the skunk I smelled the other night..EEWWW!!

My kids are having a great time. I was feeling a little sad yesterday when I realized that I had not heard from son3 since he called his dad for father's day. It is like a double edge sword, at 7 I am glad he has the confidence and independence to fly on airplane by himself and stay with his friends for 2 weeks and not have some sort of screaming "I want my mommy" meltdown, but at the same time he is only 7, shouldn't he have some anxiety?? I did talk to him for a minute they were headed to the city pool to swim and everyone was getting sun-screened up, he was more into what was going on around him than talking to me. **Sigh**

I can't believe June is almost over, where does time go? July is alreadyshaping up to be a busy month with, 4th of July, family visits, the annual Ameri-Ben campout, and just life's general craziness. Then we will be back in school--oh wait so not ready to go down that road yet--

No comments:

Post a Comment