http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/124/asInline.html

Voting

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pronunciation and Busing


The routine goes something like this...Middle School is released at 2:50pm, they load onto the buses and drive to the high school getting to the high school around 3:15-3:30, they load the high school kids and are off.  Son2 complained yesterday about being on the bus for an hour and  could I please pick him up.  The pick-up zone at the Middle School makes me absolutely insane!!  So today I went to the high school to pick up Son1 and decided to pull Son2 off the bus when it arrived at the high school.  A fair compromise to having to battle the middle school pick up zone.  Anyway he sees me approaching the bus and waves excitedly, I approach the bus and he leans out the door and says can you pick me up?  "no son, I walked all the way over here to say hello to you so hi how is it going, now I will see you at home" I got the pre-teen eyeroll and he got off the bus.  Son1 drove us home and son2 was extremely chatty.  "hey mom, I was elected as assistant Librarian of the band" "I wanted to be VP but 5 people were running for that and they only pick one person so my odds weren't very good I decided to run for librarian because there were only 4 people running and they elect 2 so my odds were better of getting elected"  This is another one of those moments in my life where I sit in awe of Son2's ability to analyze a situation and quickly adjust his plan to get the best possible outcome for himself.  I may not have the title of his position exactly correct because when I asked him about it, I got the "it is my life and I don't want you blogging about it.
     In other news Son3 is a human bean with eyebulbs who is not afraid of eartwigs.  Obviously he has some pronunciation issues, since he is really a human being with eyeballs who is not afraid of earwigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment