http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/124/asInline.html

Voting

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Sacrificial Dinner Conversation

Dinner as a family is something that we just do. Whether it is 7pm or 5pm it is important to me that we all sit down as a family for dinner. Since it is summer those dinners have become few and far between! The other night we sat down to dinner and Son3 provided us with the following conversation:
Son3: Mom do you know they have Sacrifice at Ethan's church?
Mom: Do you mean Sacrament?
Son3: No Ethan says it is Sacrifice.
Mom: Honey I am pretty sure it is Sacrament.
Son3: NO! it is Sacrifice.
Mom: Tell me what Sacrifice is then?
Son3: You get water and bread. The Water is the God's blood and Bread is his body.
Mom: Okay, Ethan may call it Sacrifice, but I am positive that it is called Sacrament.
(I didn't even dare to try and explain to him that when I went to church it was called Communion--that will be a conversation for a different day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment