http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/124/asInline.html

Voting

Friday, July 8, 2011

Hubbard, Lake Hazel and Columbia all intersect with Meridian Road.  Columbia got a traffic light after a few serious accidents.  When Zach started driving it was sort of our "rule" that if you have to turn left off Hubbard or Lake Hazel you need to drive to one of the streets with a traffic light.  A while back Zach came home to tell us his buddy was out driving with his mom and got hit turning left onto Meridian Road.  He also commented that He guessed my freakishness over the whole thing was warranted.  Seriously you need to have proof that I know what I am talking about??

We picked up 3 blackberry plants tonight, the old gentleman that we go them from said I should have blackberries next summer.  We shall see, I am still waiting for Raspberries from the plants I put in 2 years ago.  Also still waiting for my peony bushes to bloom with more than 1 flower...



.

No comments:

Post a Comment