http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/124/asInline.html

Voting

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The other night I asked son1 to start a fire, of course as usual I was the only one who though it was cold--I always think it is cold-- anyway the topic of conversation changed quickly and Son 1 asked me how I had ever survived Vermont in the winter.  When I told him, I used to where shorts in the house during the winter, I thought he was going to fall over.  I still don't think he believes me...

You have to understand that I have never worked at a place where people have blankets on the backs of there chairs, or are wrapped up in them in the middle of the day, but now that I understand the vicious battle that is raging on at work, it makes a little more sense, I think!...The heat and the air conditioner just can't figure which one is in charge..They each want to be in charge, but they just haven't learned which one needs to be in charge during which season....The heat comes on at 70 degrees and warms things up nicely and when the building temp reaches 73 the air conditioner comes on and cools it down.  This goes on all day. Kind of like that saying if you don't like the weather wait a few minutes.  YUP if you don't like the building temp just wait a few minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment